Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've got no follow through

Yep, I'm blogging really well...did you notice? HA!

So, I joined the Mystic Meadows KAL...I haven't picked my yarn yet. I'd like to use something out of my stash but I haven't had time to go digging yet! Maybe this weekend. God knows I should have plenty to pick from, judging from my stash records on Ravelry.com!

I also need work to stop being so crazy. I'm exhausted and it didn't help at all , to come home and find my refrigerator on the blink. HOw can the freezer half be fine, but the fridge is room temperature, 85 degrees today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I got here from Rabbitch's blog. I ws reading the comments about the library books and saw Baltimore in yours. I live in the Towson area and had commented earlier because that book destruction stuff really gets my goat. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi.

Maria said...

Did you get a new fridge?

gartlande said...

Maria, Believe it or not I've been making due just fine with one of those small refrigerators! It's the size of two of the cube fridge I had in college. My daughter left for college last month, so with just me and the dogs here, it holds enough for me and I have a large freezer. My mother thinks this is disgraceful and emails me Sears appliance sale ads!